What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to become a professional organizer
- Teaching you how to control clutter and develop filing systems
- Teaching you how to encourage and educate your clients
- Teaching you about space planning and storage design
- Teaching you what is required to start the business
- Teaching you how to organize homes and offices
- Teaching you how to determine what to charge
- Teaching you how to grow your business
- Teaching you how to attract clients
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Becoming A Professional Organizer scores 74.42/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.becomingaprofessionalorganizer.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: becomingaprofessionalorganizer.com you’ll also be taken through to becomingaprofessionalorganizer.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)